Thursday, January 7, 2010

PROJECT FLASHBACK

In the Summer of '06, I worked on the following project. It was my last, before the pitter-patter of little feet could be heard.









Could you tell it was miniature before you saw the last picture?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope - I thought it was your laundry room and then I thought that it looked like something out of a magazine - how perfect it was. That is so funny.
I remember that you like to work on miniatures!
so darn cute.
I want my laundry room to look like that! :)
nice job.

Anonymous said...

Just thinking you should post that on Today's Creative Blog. :) very cute.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Holly Stein said...

I could tell, but only because I knew you did miniatures. That is a really cute one, love that it is in a detergent bottle! I still have my miniature bathroom!!