Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NEW PROJECT COMPLETE

Recently, I received in the mail, these two WAY CUTE purses that my Mom had made me. One was brown and lime green, combining a stripe and floral pattern, and the other was a Sunflower print with a blue background. I LOVE them both, but since she also sent me the pattern, of course, I had to try to make one for myself.

I gave you a peek at the fabrics I bought for it a couple of weeks ago. Do you remember them?

Here's the finished purse. What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do?
This was the first time I ever did any "quilting"
It has adjustable ties on the side.
Love the Red Wood Button.
The organization pockets on the inside will safe me so much time looking for, most of all, my cell phone.

I had SOOO much fun making this one, that I'm thinking about making another one... and maybe giving it away to a lucky visitor to my blog.

Would any of you be interested in winning one of these? It would probably most definitely be a different pattern and color scheme, but still something with a modern flair. I might even ask the winner what color they would like.

PLEASE leave comments about whether or not any of you would like one.

I'm also linking up to...
giveaways
Go to somewhat simple and check out the great give away from Janey Mac

14 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yes please, sign me up! I would LOVE to win one because I have two boys and need something girly over here!

Ann said...

You did a great job!

Peek at My Paper said...

Um Yeah! I was gonna say - Please make me one. You did such a great job.

debbie said...

I LOVE it!! and I am surrounded by ALL boys so def always looking for some girly things! Really though...you did a great job...would love to have time to do something like that.

angie said...

You are so talented! Can't imagine taking on a sewing project with two little ones. Thanks for the inspiration.

PaulaBnap said...

I am super impressed! That is soooo cool! And all of the pockets are great! Please enter me in the drawing! I'd LOVE one!

Anonymous said...

of course! what a silly question :-) I'd love one.

Holly Stein said...

Yes please Kriddal, sign me up. I am a modern girl in need of a modern purse.

Aimee said...

You are so very talented! Please sign me up. I am in need of a way cool new mom purse that doesn't look like a mom purse. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable! Sign me up! Can't wait to see your next one. :-)

LeighAnn said...

And you sew too??? What a great project! Yeah, sign me up!
LeighAnn

Corie said...

Wow, what a great purse! I would love to enter a drawing. I'm hoping you'll be willing to share some of your crafting skills and passion with the MOPS moms this fall!!

Cynren said...

Awesome purse!!! They are my weakness!! Sign me up for the drawing. You should start a business: Kristol's Pursations!!!

Kristol Faucheux said...

Thank you everyone for your kind compliments. All of you ladies who stated here that you wanted to be entered in the giveaway, please go to my new blog
www.TheMagicofOrdinaryThings.blogspot.com, and leave me a comment under the "Giveaway" post so that you will be entered.