I'm sure you all remember my recent post where I made the suggestion that Grey might have a future career as a Plumber (based on his visible crack). Well, if plumbing doesn't pan out for him, he might also look into becoming a Professional Baseball Player.
I took these photos and video the other night, while he and Marc were having Batting Practice. Now note in these photos, that he is hitting an Actual baseball, which weighs probably four times more than the plastic ball that goes with this little t-ball set. This is the t-ball set that we bought for Luke the summer of '08. It's actually a little too short for Grey, so once we set up the one the boys got for Christmas from Santa, he's really going to be able to go to town... outside of course.
He has the perfect set up...
This video is a two parter. The first part was taken sometime late last summer when he first started playing. The second part was taken the other night. I apologize for the poor quality, but the lighting in our house at night is really bad.
I think Grey really has a future in sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment