Friday, November 25, 2011

THE SECOND "FIRST" HAIRCUT

Well... we Finally did it. We cut off all of Grey's Baby Curls :(

After all the compliments on how cute our little "Girl" Smurf was, I knew it was time. It just had to be done, like ripping off a band-aid.

He did really good this time. The first time, which in my mind didn't really count as the "First" because we only trimmed a little off the back so it wouldn't look like he had a Mullet, he cried and was very wiggly. This time, he sat really well for Miss Becky, and took it like a Man.
As soon as I saw the first Golden Locks hit the floor, I started to cry. I knew he was no longer my "Baby".

While Grey was in the chair, Luke hopped up in the other one for his cut.
This picture doesn't really show Grey all that well, but it shows me in capturing the moment.
Now he's a Big Boy :)
I didn't save any of the curls, but I made sure to take a picture of them.
Luke was getting tickled by the trimmer.
Luke's cut was based on the fact that he came home from school and told me that he wanted "Little" hair like Michael (little boy in his class). He said... "my hair is big, and Michael's hair is little. I want little hair." And so, he got little hair.


Now I have two Big Boys... no more babies... sigh.

No comments: